Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Theory, Which Is Mine

BTW and apropos of nothing, I know I've been remiss in not mentioning the Lost finale. If you neither know nor care about Lost, you can skip the rest of this post and not miss anything.

Suffice to say that I enjoyed the season overall and it ended with a bang (literally). At this point, Sun appears to be the only character from the original cast who is still alive, but that can't be right, can it? Of course not.

But the reason I'm posting is, I don't spend time on the Lost fanboy discussion boards, so I don't know if this has become generally accepted as conventional wisdom or not. But I want to get this down in print: my theory about the new character introduced in the season finale, the unnamed man in black who was Jacob's antagonist (and has thus been named Esau by fans) and who pretended to be Locke this past season, is that he is the smoke monster.

Done.

No comments: