Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oops

So here it is, 11:30 p.m., and I've just realized that it's Wednesday and I've got no Big Audio Wednesday update. Chalk it up to severe depression over a personal mess and post-Atom Man exhaustion.

Anyway, I've been rewatching Buffy on Hulu lately. I got onto the Buffy train late--Season Four, actually, which is when the show had already passed its peak--and even though I worked at a TV station that aired the show in syndication, I had still never actually watched all the episodes, especially in order. I'm almost halfway through Season Two now, both anticipating and dreading the moment when Angel switches from Love Interest to Big Bad.

The biggest problem with Buffy on Hulu, though, is that it seems to hang up in the player even worse than other shows. The show will lock up and the player bar will suddenly announce that it is "buffering..."

That's right. Hulu has to Buffer the Vampire Slayer.

Had to say it. I'm not proud of it, but it had to be done.

No comments: