Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Diminishing Returns

A turbulent and busy personal life has taken its toll on the webcomic experiment. In the last two and a half weeks, I've barely managed to pencil and ink one page and have yet to letter or color. That means my almost six-week bumper has fallen to less than three. When I was completely unemployed, I was able to spend hours noodling with the colors, but it looks as if that's going to have to change now. In a few weeks, expect the coloring to simplify a little bit.

You may not even notice the change, given the way the strip's look has evolved continuously since launch.Anyway, I'm hoping to finish up the page I'm currently working on this week and get back on proper schedule next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I take it that means you are not completely unemployed now, but only partially?

TheyStoleFrazier'sBrain said...

Yes, you are correct, at least for now. I'm not making much money, but I'm busy, at least.