Thursday, April 15, 2010

Crunchy Time

What a pain. Having to buy new car insurance at the same time that taxes are due, and still not caught up on bills from last year's big mistake. I had forgotten how much it costs to be broke. You have to pay extra for everything. Luckily, it looks as if I'll be getting a tax refund this year. It won't catch me up (not even close) but it'll help.

Luckily, I have the blog, which gives me something to do, even if it sometimes feels like a second (unpaid) job. Since the election, I've virtually given up on writing or submitting for publication (and frankly, I had mostly given up on it before that, when I found out just how hopeless my marriage had become). But I may have to curb the blogging soon and concentrate on trying to get published again. I don't know if it'll succeed or not, but I've lost over two years of production over personal issue and it's eating at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried getting car insurance through the same co. that provides your homeowners insurance? Sometimes you can get a really good rate that way.