Monday, January 23, 2006

Strange Dream

I had a dream last night that I was so eager for the next month's OSFW meeting that I showed up at the locale for the next meeting on the next night (in other words, I pulled up to the house and realized I was 30 days early - the previous meeting had been the night before, not the month before). I sat there in the driveway, thinking how stupid I was, then I backed out, forgetting that this person's house (which was not any of the actual houses I've been to) sat on a tall hill with a steep drop-off on the other side of a narrow lane.

Next thing I knew, my car was rolling backwards out of control down a steep slope that was almost a cliff, until it finally smashed onto the street. I think I woke up about the moment that I actually hit, or maybe just before.

No comments: