Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Something Different

Today's Extra over at Hero Go Home is something a little different, and it was a lot of fun to put together. I'll probably end up doing more like it in the future. We'll see.

The job is okay, although the hours are shorter than I'd hoped so far. One thing that surprises me is how sore I am. I'm not doing the stockroom thing like I was before, so the job is far less strenuous. But I am on my feet for several hours at a time, and given just how inactive I've been for most of the year (between the very sedentary desk job I had for most of the first half of the year, plus all the chair-time I've put in creating features for the two blogs, plus just stupid stuff like playing games on Facebook), my body wasn't ready for it. It's a sad reminder that I'm approaching 50 and my body, never very fit to begin with, doesn't bounce back as quickly as before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh dude, I so feel your pain. Been there, done that, all too often. No fun at all.