Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Falling Behind But Hanging On

I've fallen a bit off my schedule on Hero Go Home. Not enough to put me in danger of missing updates, unless I were to do this for a month or more, but still enough to cause concern. I'm spending my energy being concerned at falling off schedule on the webcomic to avoid the bigger concern of being unemployed for my third week. Signs are promising that I'll have something next week, but it may not pay as much as I was making, at least initially, so things will still be tight for quite some time. I've got just enough money to squeak through the rest of this month. March will be super-tight, and then things will loosen up in April, I hope. If things don't go well, I'll probably be selling off some or all of my animation art on eBay.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

No comments: