Monday, February 02, 2009

Fine-the-frick-a-lee

Hero Go Home is now officially live. It will be updating every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

As I've mentioned before, the first couple of weeks are going to look really rough, because I didn't have the technical steps in the process worked out. I've got the process pretty well mapped out now, so by the time you read the strips I worked on today (in five weeks time), technical problems will no longer be an excuse and any weaknesses in the strip will be purely my own.

Another caveat: this is not a gag a day strip. I'm adapting the plot of what would have been a Digger novel, so things may move slowly. In fact, the first month could be considered the pre-credits sequence in a movie. But stick with me, and I'll try to give you a ride worth taking.

No comments: